martes, septiembre 20, 2005

Linda letra de esta canción !! Por fin hoy supe como se llama y quien la canta. Nice Song !!
Artist : Damien Rice
Title : The Blower's Daughter
And so it is
Just like you said it would be
Life goes easy on me
Most of the time
And so it is
The shorter story
No love, no glory
No hero in her sky
I can't take my eyes off of you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes off of you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes...
And so it is
Just like you said it should be
We'll both forget the breeze
Most of the time
And so it is
The colder water
The blower's daughter
The pupil in denial
I can't take my eyes off of you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes off of you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes...
Did I say that I loathe you?
Did I say that I want to
Leave it all behind?
I can't take my mind off of you
I can't take my mind off you
I can't take my mind off of you
I can't take my mind off you
I can't take my mind off you
I can't take my mind...
My mind...my mind...
'Til I find somebody new

5 Comments:

Blogger CAVA said...

ME CREERIAS QUE NO LA CONOZCO, O AL MENOS NO LA RECUERDO... PERO PONDRE MAS ATENCION, UN BESO GRANDE

10:11 a.m.  
Blogger NaDyA K..... said...

Es una canción nuevesitaaaa, apenas ayer pude saber datos sobre esta rolita !!

10:31 a.m.  
Blogger fbb said...

ahh si a mi tambien me gusta esa cancion... super tranquila, yo tambien ni idea de quien la cantaba...es un cover? me parecio a verla escuchado antes ...

12:43 p.m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Hey, This song is from Damien Rice's album 'O' (2003).
Below is the album playlist, You should download it! I've seen him many times in Scotland,He's amazing live!

Damien Rice "O"
1.delicate
2.volcano
3.the blowers daughter
4.cannonball
5.older chests
6.amie
7.cheers darlin'
8.cold water
9.I remember
10.eskimo
------------------------------------
happy music hunting!!

3:22 p.m.  
Blogger B.Amelia said...

I love that song. I bought his album a while back, but that song is still a fav of mine.

3:53 p.m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home