domingo, septiembre 11, 2005


So if you're lonely,
You know i'm here waiting for you, I'm just a crosshair,
I'm just a shot away from you, And if you leave here,
You leave me broken shattered alive, I'm just a crosshair, I'm just a shot..then we can die
Ooohahhhhh I know I wont be leaving here with you...
( Nota: me archirequetecontra facina la guitarra en este pedazo y el cambio de ritmo en la música !! es lo mejor, o como dice Mónica: una experiencia religiosa ♪ )
I say don't you know, You say you don't know I say... take me out,
I say you don't show, Don't move time is slow I say... take me out,
I say you don't know, You say you don't go I say... take me out
I know I wont be leaving here (with you), I know I wont be leaving here
I know I wont be leaving here (with you), I know I wont be leaving here with you
I say don't you know, You say you don't know I say... take me out
If I move this could die, Eyes move this can die, C'mon...take me out
I know I wont be leaving here (with you), I know I wont be leaving here,
I know I wont be leaving here (with you), I know I wont be leaving here with you.

1 Comments:

Blogger NaDyA K..... said...

siiii los dos videos me gustan mucho !! diferentes a muchos nque he visto antes !

12:36 p.m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home